Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

Should Children eat lollies?


Writing an argument:

Statement: “Children should eat lollies”

Do you agree or disagree?

Use the table to help you with your decision:



Children should eat lollies because...
Children should not eat lollies because...
1
it tastes good

you will get sore teeth
2
it makes you feel great

you might get sick
3
kids like it

it will make you fat
4
lollies are hard and soft

make your tummy sore
5

some lollies have different flavours
Its not good for you



I think that children should eat lollies because it tastes good.
I think that children should eat lollies because it makes you feel great
I think that children should eat lollies because kids like it
I think that children should eat lollies because lollies are hard and soft
I think that children should eat lollies because some lollies have different
flavours

I think that Children should not eat lollies because you will get sore teeth
I think that Children should not eat lollies because you might get sick
I think that Children should not eat lollies because it will make you fat
I think that Children should not eat lollies because make your tummy sore
I think that Children should not eat lollies because Its not good for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.